The Shoreline Hotel
The Shoreline Hotel is located right on the beach in the quaint village of Donabate, North County Dublin. The 3 star boutique hotel, which stands 10km from Dublin Airport, possesses 35 guest rooms some of which enjoy stunning views. There are family rooms, and one ground level room that offers wheelchair access.
The Shoreline Hotel has plenty of dining and beverage options, with warm décor and award winning service. For fine dining, there's Samphire Restaurant, where customers enjoy breathtaking views and a mouthwatering menu that embraces a fusion of seafood, European and classic cuisine. The Waterside House has casual dining as well, with the Tower Bistro and Bar, and the Sea View Terrace, an outdoor space that proves popular in the summer months.
Private dining is available in the Lambay Suite, an ideal venue for small intimate gatherings like birthdays, family parties, and weddings. For that important corporate event, the hotel is home to a range of rooms and suites, with the ability to cater for conferences of up to 400 delegates.
Donabate is a lovely village and golfer’s paradise. It is renowned for its great selection of golf courses and many other popular activities, such as walking, cycling, horse riding, and water sports. In the region, visitors will also find attractions like the Skerries Mills complex, Dublin Butterfly House, Howth Castle, and National Transport Museum.
- AccommodationHotelsBracken Court
- AccommodationHotelsBonnington Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsDublin Skylon Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsDylan Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsKelly's Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Mont
- AccommodationHotelsThe Davenport
- AccommodationHotelsThe Alex
- AccommodationHotelsThe Green
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsMaples House Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsTemple Bar Inn