The Devlin opened in October 2018 and is all about community, art, food and drinks with thoughtfully designed interiors. It is suitable for weekend breaks, corporate bookings, dinner, drinks and entertainment. Local, domestic and international guests are welcomed. Layla’s bar has a glass-surround terrace right above the heart of Ranelagh village.
The Devlin has 40 cleverly designed bedrooms with custom-made mattresses and unique Irish art on the walls. Each bedroom has everything needed, along with a private bathroom, and daily housekeeping services. Each of the four room types (ModPod, BunkPod, TriPod, SuperPod) has an individual feel, with unique layout and clever design touches. Each rooms has a Dyson hair dryer, power shower, Nespresso machine and Devlin munchies box, packed with iconic Irish snacks.
The Devlin is located in Ranelagh, a 15 minute stroll to the heart of Dublin’s City Centre or jump on the LUAS (5 minutes) or go to reception to order a taxi. There is a lot on offer close by including shops, pubs, cafes, parks and plenty more besides.
- AccommodationB&BsBrides Glen Farm House
- AccommodationB&BsBeechwood Country House
- AccommodationB&BsCashel Lodge
- AccommodationB&BsHeather View
- AccommodationB&BsSan Juan
- AccommodationB&BsAlmanii B&B
- AccommodationB&BsThe Charles Stewart
- AccommodationB&BsBrookfield Lodge
- AccommodationB&BsAnnandale House