The Dean is situated in the heart of Dublin City and is surrounded on all sides by bars and clubs. While The Dean tries to restrict the impact of this noise in bedrooms, the street can be very lively late into the night. Please do consider this before booking.
There are 52 bedrooms in The Dean, with a mixture of room sizes to suit all guests. At The Dean you are made to feel like you are staying at a friend's house, each room is unique and designed with a fun feel to them. The rooms can include bouncy beds, super soft linen, blast power showers, Netflix on your Samsung TV, loads of classic vinyl for your Rega turntable, original new Irish art on the walls and much more. You might never leave your room.
At The Dean there is a 24 hour front desk and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a ticket service and a tour desk. The hotel is 11 minutes stroll from St Patrick's Cathedral and just over two kilometres from the Old Jameson Distillery. The Gaiety Theatre is a nine minute walk away.
- AccommodationB&BsAnnandale House
- AccommodationB&BsBrookfield Lodge
- AccommodationB&BsAlmanii B&B
- AccommodationB&BsSan Juan
- AccommodationB&BsHeather View
- AccommodationB&BsCashel Lodge
- AccommodationB&BsBeechwood Country House
- AccommodationB&BsBrides Glen Farm House