The award-winning Clarence is a boutique hotel boasting one of Dublin City’s best locations, overlooking the River Liffey and on the edge of the cultural neighbourhood, Temple Bar.
The Clarence has 51 bedrooms and suites, including standard and superior rooms, as well as the spectacular Penthouse Suite. Each is individually decorated in a rich palette of colours and fitted with flat screen TV, radio, WiFi, hairdryer, toiletries, direct dial telephone line, mini bar and In-room safe.
The hotel is home to one of Dublin’s most prestigious restaurants, Cleaver East, which serves sumptuous cuisine throughout the day. For a casual meal, guests can stop into The Study Café, which has a homely ambiance and is decorated with impressive Guggi paintings. Alternatively, anyone wishing to sit down for a cocktail won’t want to miss The Octagon Bar, a popular meeting place with several historic features.
The Clarence is located in the heart of Dublin’s vibrant cultural neighbourhood, with many pubs, restaurants, cafes and shops just steps away. On foot, travellers can reach some of the city’s most iconic landmarks, including Trinity College, Christchurch Cathedral and the Guinness Storehouse.
- AccommodationHotelsBonnington Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsDublin Skylon Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsDylan Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsKelly's Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Mont
- AccommodationHotelsThe Davenport
- AccommodationHotelsThe Alex
- AccommodationHotelsThe Green
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsMaples House Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsTemple Bar Inn
- AccommodationHotelsHard Rock Hotel Dublin