Rochestown Lodge Hotel and Leisure Club
Whether on business or pleasure, travellers will find a stylish, modern setting at the Rochestown Lodge Hotel, which sits in the beautiful seaside town of Dun Laoghaire, just 25 minutes from Dublin City centre.
The hotel offers 90 guest rooms, all designed to a three star standard. Rooms include a spacious bathroom, TV, Internet access, direct dial telephone, work desk, trouser press, hairdryer, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
At Rochestown Lodge, customers will find wonderful cuisine and a great dining atmosphere. So whether it be a hearty Irish breakfast, frothy cappuccino, quick snack at lunchtime or sumptuous dinner, the hotel restaurant is a great choice for food and drink. Additionally, the bar shows major sporting events and hosts live music shows at the weekend.
After indulging in food and drink, guests of Rochestown Lodge can devote some time to health and well being at the Leisure Club. It serves everyone from the serious fitness enthusiast to those opting for a restful retreat. The club includes a well-equipped gymnasium, fitness classes, swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
The Rochestown Lodge is ideally located near many popular attractions, such as Dundrum Shopping Centre, and the Cherrywood and Sandyford business parks. It is also a short drive from Dalkey Castle Heritage Centre and the beautiful Wicklow Mountains.
- AccommodationHotelsMespil Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsAloft Dublin City
- AccommodationHotelsHandel's Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Merrion Road
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Ballsbridge
- AccommodationHotelsCamden Court Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Morrison Dublin, Curio Collection by Hilton
- AccommodationHotelsArthaus Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsRiu Plaza The Gresham Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsCrowne Plaza Blanchardstown
- AccommodationHotelsGrand Hotel Malahide
- AccommodationHotelsCrowne Plaza Dublin Northwood