Hotel is currently closed:
O'Shea's Hotel is a landmark Georgian building located in the heart of Dublin City Centre, just a short stroll from Connolly Station, O’Connell Street, Temple Bar and Trinity College.
A family-run hotel, O’Shea’s prides itself on offering homeliness in a friendly, comfortable manner. The hotel also boasts quality guest rooms available in double, twin, triple and family options. All are en-suite, and feature direct dial telephone, TV, hairdryer, personal safe, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Each of the bedroom floors is serviced by a lift. Limited car parking is available (enquire when booking).
O’Shea’s on-site bar is a Dublin City institution, renowned for nightly traditional Irish music performances and regular set dancing. After a long day of sightseeing, it is the perfect place to unwind with good food and drink while soaking up the live entertainment. Guests can also opt for the hotel restaurant, which is warm and intimate with an informal atmosphere. It serves food throughout the day, including a full Irish breakfast (available all day). The restaurant can accommodate groups of up to 200 people and provides menus to suit all budgets.
- AccommodationHotelsThe Spencer Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsBrooks Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsAspect Hotel Dublin Parkwest
- AccommodationHotelsPark Residence at Herbert Park Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsHerbert Park Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsTrinity City Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsTrinity Townhouse Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsZanzibar Locke
- AccommodationHotelsMarlin Hotel Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsHoliday Inn Express Dublin City Centre
- AccommodationHotelsThe Address Citywest
- AccommodationHotelsRadisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin