The spacious accommodation has a living area which overlooks the stable yard, while two of the bedrooms look back towards the main house, which has one of the few remaining gardens in Merrion Square. The mews building at the rear of Number 63 Merrion Square is an integral part of one of the most significant survivals of an 18th century Dublin townhouse - comprising main house with garden, mews and stables with its own small garden - within the classic Fitzwilliam/Merrion Square area of Dublin. Situated on Fizwilliam Lane the Mews is a quaint and charming property.
Built in 1792/93 the house retains much of its historic character and fabric. The garden is one of the few surviving gardens in Merrion Square and most certainly the only remaining garden retaining a 19th century design and layout. The Mews also has a private garden, coach yard coach house and stables.
- AccommodationSelf cateringSeaview Self Catering
- AccommodationSelf cateringBunk Campers
- AccommodationSelf cateringOrlagh House
- AccommodationSelf cateringTrinity College Dublin Campus Accommodation
- AccommodationSelf cateringTemple Bar Lane
- AccommodationSelf cateringDCU Rooms Glasnevin
- AccommodationSelf cateringThe Cottage (Kilternan)
- AccommodationSelf cateringMolesworth Court Suites
- AccommodationSelf cateringDun Laoghaire Marina
- AccommodationSelf cateringSpencer Dock CityBreak Apartments
- AccommodationSelf cateringWellington Quay CityBreak Apartments
- AccommodationSelf cateringMDI's Home from Home