Martello Tower Sutton offers self-catering accommodation with a difference, as it is the only tower available in Ireland for rental as a holiday home. Built in 1804, the Martello Tower Sutton is located on the north coastline of Dublin Bay, with breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
Set in Red Rock, Sutton, the tower has been refurbished to a high standard. The accommodation consists of three levels. There are two bedrooms and a bathroom on the lower level, living area and balcony overlooking the bay on the middle level and a modern kitchen/dining room with 360 degree views from roof level. Appliances include microwave, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer electric hob, oven, iron and kettle. Also on this level there is a utility room and a separate WC. The Martello Tower has three car parking spaces and Internet access available.
The tower is located just 2km from the village of Sutton, which has a supermarket, boutiques, beauty salons, newsagents and more. The area is perfect for a golfing holiday, as there are a number of wonderful local courses. Visitors can also enjoy visiting beaches, water sports, fishing, botany, walking and trips to Dublin City, just 30 minutes away.
- AccommodationSelf catering9 Baggot Rath House (No. 8 & No. 9)
- AccommodationSelf cateringMDI's Home from Home
- AccommodationSelf cateringWellington Quay CityBreak Apartments
- AccommodationSelf cateringSpencer Dock CityBreak Apartments
- AccommodationSelf cateringDun Laoghaire Marina
- AccommodationSelf cateringHillview Self Catering
- AccommodationSelf cateringMolesworth Court Suites
- AccommodationSelf cateringMerrion Mews
- AccommodationSelf cateringCanbe - Five Lamps
- AccommodationSelf cateringThe Cottage (Kilternan)
- AccommodationSelf cateringDCU Rooms Glasnevin
- AccommodationSelf cateringTemple Bar Lane