Maldron Hotel Merrion Road
Maldron Hotel Merrion Road is one of south Dublin’s most popular hotels and enjoys an excellent location in Blackrock close to Ballsbridge, UCD, RTE, Stillorgan and Sandymount. The hotel bedrooms enjoy spectacular views of either the Dublin mountains or Dublin bay.
Each of the 111 bedrooms boasts 24 hour news channels, tea and coffee making facilities, ensuite bathroom, individually controlled heating system, extensive workspace with lamps, fax/ modem point, soft fluffy towels, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
The hotel facilities include Ocras Restaurant, Branagan’s Bar, with its contemporary wood furnishings, large, soft couches, armchairs and woven rugs and four conference and meeting rooms catering comfortably for seven, as well as for 300. Resulting in a great variety of catering options, from a simple tea, coffee and a scone, to a delicious three course meal. Maldron Hotel Merrion Road also provide complimentary newspapers at reception, free Wi-Fi access in the lobby and meeting rooms, 24 hour reception (to welcome late arrivals and for early departures).
Being close to the city centre, public transport and the sea, Maldron Hotel Merrion Road is an excellent location from which to base your exploration of Dublin.
- AccommodationHotelsBrooks Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsAspect Hotel Dublin Parkwest
- AccommodationHotelsPark Residence at Herbert Park Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsHerbert Park Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsTrinity City Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsTrinity Townhouse Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsZanzibar Locke
- AccommodationHotelsMarlin Hotel Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsHoliday Inn Express Dublin City Centre
- AccommodationHotelsThe Address Citywest
- AccommodationHotelsRadisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Dublin Airport