A small entrance hidden in the corner between South Great Georges Street and Fade Street will take you to the unexpectedly fascinating first floor reception and lobby area. Retaining both a historic Victorian charm and a modern vibe, Kellys is a 16-bedroom hotel located on three different floors. There is no lift.
The rooms on offer have the comfort and style expected from a high end hotel, however, Kelly's Hotel Dublin’s unfussy sensibility appeals to a broad range of travellers.
Feeling too lazy to go out for a drink? Our Residents’ Bar, called the “Candle Bar”, is the perfect spot for a nightcap. On the same floor, a bridge will allow you to access directly the No Name Bar. So, you do not even need a jacket!
The hotel is located above the ever popular bars of the Creative Quarter. Being an established centre where craftsmen and artisans had their trades already in the 18th century, George’s Street still shows signs of its past. The 150-year-old building where Kellys Hotel is now located used to be home to well-to-do accountants working in the Pimms Market (the Arcade) – this explains the quality of its internal and external brick wall. Just as the Markets still manage to capture much of their past essence, housing a wide range of quaint specialist shops, stalls and being an important landmark of the city, Kellys boasts signs of its own past featuring exposed roof beams brick facades and the original window frames.
Kellys Hotel offers a personalised guest experience with our 24/7 reception, where a member of our dedicated staff will welcome you at any time and make sure you are well looked after. We do care about our guests’ safety and wellbeing and that is why we do not accept guests under 18 years of age in Kellys.
- AccommodationHotelsBrooks Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsAspect Hotel Dublin Parkwest
- AccommodationHotelsPark Residence at Herbert Park Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsHerbert Park Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsTrinity City Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsTrinity Townhouse Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsZanzibar Locke
- AccommodationHotelsMarlin Hotel Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsHoliday Inn Express Dublin City Centre
- AccommodationHotelsThe Address Citywest
- AccommodationHotelsRadisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Dublin Airport