These holiday homes are in a courtyard setting with open plan kitchen, dining room and living area with french doors leading out onto a patio area. There is a single bedroom ensuite on the ground floor and an additional double bedroom and twin bedroom on the first floor both of which are on ensuite. Wheelchair accessible homes are also available.
These self-catering holiday homes in Dublin are in a fantastic location adjacent to the Roganstown Hotel and Country Club. There are two golf courses adjacent to the holiday homes. Roganstown Golf Course is an 18 hole championship golf course, designed by Christy O'Connor Jnr and Swords Open Golf Course is a pleasure for golfers of any skill level.
The nearby village of Swords has a number of bars and restaurants while Dublin City centre is only 20 minute drive away.
Whilst staying at these holiday homes, guests really do have the best of both worlds; enjoy the tranquillity of being in a rural location while being within minutes of Dublin International Airport and only a taxi ride from the many amenities and visitor attractions of Dublin city centre.
- AccommodationSelf cateringHighfield House Dublin
- AccommodationSelf cateringBroc House Suites
- AccommodationSelf cateringSeaview Self Catering
- AccommodationSelf cateringBunk Campers
- AccommodationSelf cateringOrlagh House
- AccommodationSelf cateringDCU Summer Accommodation Glasnevin
- AccommodationSelf cateringTrinity College Dublin Campus Accommodation
- AccommodationSelf cateringTemple Bar Lane
- AccommodationSelf cateringDCU Rooms Glasnevin
- AccommodationSelf cateringThe Cottage (Kilternan)
- AccommodationSelf cateringCanbe - Five Lamps
- AccommodationSelf cateringMerrion Mews