The Harcourt Hotel is centrally located in one of Dublin's most fashionable addresses close to St Stephen's Green, Grafton St, Temple Bar and other major attractions.
The hotel comprises eight Georgian buildings, one of which was formerly the home of George Bernard Shaw. The lively property is complete with, a restaurant, bar, nightclub and all-weather beer garden and Piano bar.
The bedroom facilities at the Harcourt Hotel include TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Free WiFi & toiletries. There is a range of accommodation options, including family rooms, to suit the needs to diverse travellers.
D-Two Lounge provides a carvery lunch from Monday to Friday. The hotels main restaurant is 1900 'nineteen Hundred' here you can enjoy a range of international dishes.
The nearest car park is at the Royal College of Surgeons. Special rates agreed.
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Smithfield
- AccommodationHotelsHotel 7
- AccommodationHotelsWest County Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsPlaza Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Gibson Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Marker Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Pearse Street
- AccommodationHotelsInterContinental Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsRadisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsThe Address Citywest
- AccommodationHotelsHoliday Inn Express Dublin City Centre