Handel’s Hotel is an oasis of calm on historic Fishamble Street, once the fish market of medieval Dublin. Handel’s is a modern hotel with 45 well-appointed double, twin, triple and family (double + single) rooms, with all the facilities, conveniences and comforts a guest could want, including complimentary WiFi.
Most of Dublin’s major attractions are within a short walk of Handel’s Hotel, including Temple Bar, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, Christ Church Cathedral and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Handel’s Hotel is named after renowned 18th century composer George Frederick Handel whose most famous oratorio - “Messiah” - was first performed in the New Musick Hall Dublin, on the site the hotel now occupies.
- AccommodationHotelsUppercross House Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsRed Cow Moran Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsArlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge
- AccommodationHotelsLouis Fitzgerald Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Shoreline Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Westin Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsPremier Inn Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsO'Shea's Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsGate Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Charlemont
- AccommodationHotelsCitywest Hotel, Leisure & Events
- AccommodationHotelsBlooms Hotel