Originally four Victorian townhouses, the hotel began its life as Haddington House, a school for girls. It was converted into a hotel in the 1950s. Steeped in history, Haddington House retains its original Victorian sensibility, and the character and charm of an understated residence, which warmly welcomes guests through its doors to relax and experience its unique sense of place and hospitality.
Undergoing continuous improvements, Haddington House offers guests bedrooms full of comfort and authenticity, with a parlour room serving premium cocktails by night. Outdoors, the garden is the perfect place to soak in the unrivalled view on the lawn or watch the sunset in the evening over a chilled bottle of wine. The House is also home to Oliveto restaurant, a critically acclaimed neighbourhood restaurant overlooking the sea. The hotel attracts guests from at home and abroad to this scenic and busy location.
- AccommodationHotelsKelly's Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Mont
- AccommodationHotelsThe Davenport
- AccommodationHotelsThe Alex
- AccommodationHotelsThe Green
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsMaples House Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsTemple Bar Inn
- AccommodationHotelsHard Rock Hotel Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Burlington Road
- AccommodationHotelsLansdowne Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsFitzsimons Hotel