The five star Fitzwilliam Hotel is one of Dublin's most luxurious contemporary hotels. It boasts an ideal location in the heart of the capital city, overlooking St Stephen's Green and adjacent to Grafton Street, the city's finest shopping avenue. It is surrounded by a host of bars, fine dining restaurants, lively cafes, and cultural, historical and leisure attractions.
At the Fitzwilliam, visitors will find a range of guest rooms; each is slightly different with a unique character and personality, but all share an elegant and tasteful design. All rooms provide complimentary high-speed WiFi access, mineral water, newspapers, interactive TV, toiletries, robes and slippers.
While guests can avail of 24 hour room service, a culinary experience can be enjoyed at Citron Restaurant, while casual food is available at the at the lively Inn On The Green bar.
With its excellent food, on-site car parking and central location, The Fitzwilliam Hotel is a favourite choice for anyone planning events or meetings in Dublin. The hotel includes three state of the art meeting suites catering for up to 80 people, a fully equipped business centre and dedicated events team. After a day of conferences, delegates can also devote some time to health and well-being, as the hotel boasts a gymnasium, nail bar and beauty treatment rooms.
- AccommodationHotelsThe Gibson Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsPlaza Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsWest County Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsHotel 7
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Smithfield
- AccommodationHotelsJurys Inn Parnell Street
- AccommodationHotelsThe Ripley Court Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Cardiff Lane
- AccommodationHotelsTravelodge Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsHilton Dublin Kilmainham
- AccommodationHotelsCastleknock Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsRochestown Lodge Hotel and Leisure Club