Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin Hotel
As an 18th-century Irish castle, Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin Hotel offers a unique, luxurious accommodation option for anyone visiting County Dublin. The hotel is ideally situated in Killiney, just a 20 minute drive from the centre of the capital city.
All guest rooms and suites are decorated in the traditional castle style and are also renovated to the highest standard. Some guest rooms boast views over Dublin Bay or double four-poster beds. Executive rooms are very spacious with two king double beds.
The hotel is home to the award-winning PJ’s Restaurant, which holds one AA Rosette for culinary excellence. The venue serves breakfast, Sunday brunch and weekend dinner during the summer months. There's also the more casual Dungeon Bar & Grill as well as the Library Bar, a great place for a quiet drink before or after dinner.
Guests of Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin Hotel can focus on health and well-being at the leisure centre, which features a fully equipped gymnasium, whirlpool spa, wood sauna and steam room.
After a workout, visitors can unwind with a stroll through the property’s secluded gardens or along Killiney’s beach. Additionally, they can find many activities in the surrounding area, such as hill walking, tennis, horse-riding, golf and sailing. All the offerings of Dunlin City and Dun Laoghaire are just a short trip away.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel as well as complimentary car-parking.
- AccommodationHotelsHoliday Inn Express Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsUppercross House Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsRed Cow Moran Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsArlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge
- AccommodationHotelsLouis Fitzgerald Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Shoreline Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Westin Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsPremier Inn Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsO'Shea's Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsGate Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Charlemont
- AccommodationHotelsCitywest Hotel, Leisure & Events