Dun Laoghaire Marina
Dún Laoghaire Marina itself opened for business on St Patrick's Day 17th March, in 2001. Since then the Marina has grown in success and now has capacity for 820 boats. The marina is accessible to all stages of tide with a minimum depth of 4.0 metres at LWS. They have berths to suit boats from six metres to 45 metres in length.
Dún Laoghaire is conveniently situated within a short distance of Dublin City centre. There are train and bus connections to the city that stop in front of the marina. There is also a direct coach transfer from Dún Laoghaire to Dublin airport with a journey time of just 45 minutes. Bicycle and car hire to tour the area locally is also available. The town of Dún Laoghaire itself has everything you need to make your stay enjoyable and stress free. There is two shopping centres with all types of shops as well as a chandlery, banks, pubs, restaurants, and a multi-screen cinema are all within walking distance of the marina.
- AccommodationSelf cateringSeaview Self Catering
- AccommodationSelf cateringBunk Campers
- AccommodationSelf cateringOrlagh House
- AccommodationSelf cateringDCU Summer Accommodation Glasnevin
- AccommodationSelf cateringTrinity College Dublin Campus Accommodation
- AccommodationSelf cateringTemple Bar Lane
- AccommodationSelf cateringDCU Rooms Glasnevin
- AccommodationSelf cateringThe Cottage (Kilternan)
- AccommodationSelf cateringCanbe - Five Lamps
- AccommodationSelf cateringMerrion Mews
- AccommodationSelf cateringMolesworth Court Suites
- AccommodationSelf cateringHillview Self Catering