Dublin Citi Hotel
The Dublin Citi Hotel is located in the very heart of Dublin City Centre and offers the best in traditional Irish hospitality.
The hotel has 27 ensuite bedrooms, all of which have been designed with comfort, warmth and convenience for the valued guest. The rooms are well appointed and include everything needed for a pleasant stay.
With a central location in the heart of Dublin’s cultural quarter, perfect for any visit to this beautiful city, Dublin Citi Hotel boasts a warm atmosphere; cosy, comfortable rooms; award winning delicious food, drinks and live entertainment in our Trinity Bar Venue, all under one roof.
Located on Dame Street in Temple Bar, within sight of historic Trinity College, Collage Green, Dublin Castle and a stone’s throw from luxury shopping on Grafton Street, Dublin Citi Hotel is your gateway to Dublin. Location is everything, and during your stay with us, Dublin is literally on your doorstep: Museums, The Olympia Theatre, The Gaiety Theatre, galleries, and historic locations are only minutes away on foot, and Temple Bar is home to live music and entertainment seven nights a week – so your nights will be as full as your days! For great value accommodation in the heart of Dublin city, look no further than Dublin Citi Hotel.
- AccommodationHotelsThe Marker Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Gibson Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsPlaza Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsWest County Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsHotel 7
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Smithfield
- AccommodationHotelsJurys Inn Parnell Street
- AccommodationHotelsThe Ripley Court Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Cardiff Lane
- AccommodationHotelsTravelodge Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsHilton Dublin Kilmainham
- AccommodationHotelsCastleknock Hotel