Clayton Hotel Charlemont
Clayton Hotel Charlemont is located on the banks of the Grand Canal in Dublin, 2 minutes’ walk from the Charlemont LUAS stop (Green Line - Dublin Central zone) close to St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street. The Aviva Stadium is within walking distance and is in close proximity to the Dublin Convention Centre.
Built in 2018 the hotel has 187 bedrooms with canal, courtyard and city views. All bedrooms are air conditioned and finished to the Clayton brand standard, including USB plug sockets, chrome cast HD TV, a spacious work station, power shower and signature bathroom amenities, as well as a laptop compatible safe, a turbo hairdryer and in-room tea/coffee facilities.
The executive and superior rooms feature all the amenities of a deluxe room, whilst offering extra space and comforts including bathrobe and slippers, luxurious Rituals toiletries and a capsule coffee machine. In the in-room fridge, there is water, fresh milk and a sweet treat sent with the hotel's compliments.
Dine at the Lockside Bar while overlooking the Grand Canal. Choose from a variety of cocktail and signature wines served alongside a wide selection of sharing plates.
There are six meeting rooms with outdoor space and light-infused breakout areas. Break and lunch options available and on request.
All public areas are accessible for wheelchairs and those with access requirements, there are nine designated accessible bedrooms and two designated accessible car parking spaces.
- AccommodationHotelsThe Alex
- AccommodationHotelsThe Green
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsMaples House Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsTemple Bar Inn
- AccommodationHotelsHard Rock Hotel Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Burlington Road
- AccommodationHotelsLansdowne Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsFitzsimons Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsRoyal Marine Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsBuswells Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsThe Address Connolly