Brookman Town Homes – Donnybrook Manor
Located on its own parkland, the family owned and run Brookman Town Homes in Donnybrook Manor, offer self-catering holiday and short stay accommodation in Donnybrook, Dublin 4.
Just a short walk away from the city centre, Grafton Street is easily accessible on foot (25 mins), or by bus in 10 minutes. We have two and three bedroom town houses which are fully equipped with all you'll need for your short stay in Dublin.
There is a minimum rental period of 14 nights for all of the properties throughout the year. The properties are on the doorstep of a collection of excellent food stores, many restaurants, cafés and pubs. We also offer free WiFi, off-street parking, weekly cleaning service with linen/towel change and a generous breakfast welcome pack on arrival. There's even a little garden at the back of each house.
Herbert Park, with its wonderful gardens, children’s playground, tennis courts, and large duck pond, is a five-minute walk from Donnybrook Manor. This, combined with the tranquil location of Brookman Town Homes make this accommodation a very family friendly option for a visit to Dublin.
Other nearby attractions include St Stephen’s Green, The Gaiety Theatre, Dublin Castle, The National Gallery and The Natural History Museum.
- AccommodationSelf cateringMartello Tower
- AccommodationSelf cateringMDI's Home from Home
- AccommodationSelf cateringWellington Quay CityBreak Apartments
- AccommodationSelf cateringSpencer Dock CityBreak Apartments
- AccommodationSelf cateringDun Laoghaire Marina
- AccommodationSelf cateringHillview Self Catering
- AccommodationSelf cateringMolesworth Court Suites
- AccommodationSelf cateringMerrion Mews
- AccommodationSelf cateringCanbe - Five Lamps
- AccommodationSelf cateringThe Cottage (Kilternan)
- AccommodationSelf cateringDCU Rooms Glasnevin
- AccommodationSelf cateringTemple Bar Lane