Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge
Situated along the River Liffey near O’Connell Bridge, the Arlington Hotel is a centrally located, three-star accommodation in Dublin City. It is close to many major visitor attractions including the Guinness Store House, Old Jameson Distillery, Henry Street shopping district, Trinity College and Temple Bar.
The Arlington Hotel provides 131 modern guest rooms with a range of room types to choose from, including twin, double, triple, family and deluxe rooms. Additionally, the hotel has wheelchair-accessible rooms, available upon request. Each guest room features the facilities needed for a comfortable stay, such as power shower, hairdryer, trouser press, writing desk and chair, direct dial telephone, TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
When not relaxing in the comfortable guest rooms, visitors can enjoy good food and drink at Knightsbridge Bar, which has a medieval theme throughout. Renowned for its tempting menu of pub food and good service, Knightsbridge Bar is popular with locals and tourists alike. Hotel guests can also treat themselves at Sinatra’s Lounge, which serves a selection of culinary delights and often features live piano music. The Arlington Hotel has also become popular for its "Celtic Nights" which offers visitors live music and dancing entertainment seven nights a week.
- AccommodationHotelsThe Gibson Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsPlaza Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsWest County Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsHotel 7
- AccommodationHotelsMaldron Hotel Smithfield
- AccommodationHotelsJurys Inn Parnell Street
- AccommodationHotelsThe Ripley Court Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsClayton Hotel Cardiff Lane
- AccommodationHotelsTravelodge Dublin Airport
- AccommodationHotelsHilton Dublin Kilmainham
- AccommodationHotelsCastleknock Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsRochestown Lodge Hotel and Leisure Club