Airport View House Hotel
Established in 2000, the Airport View House Hotel is a family-run business. The three-star hotel is situated in Lusk, which is just 8 km from Dublin Airport and about 20 minutes from the city centre. It offers 20 bedrooms, including six suites for extra space and comfort. There are single, double, family and large family rooms, each of which comes with ensuite bathroom, TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Guests can also make use of the free, secure car park.
Airport View is known for its Secret Spa, designed to excite mind, body and spirit with a range of treatments and special packages offered. The spa boasts 10 treatment rooms, a hydrotherapy pool, sauna, relaxation room, laser machine, fitness suite and more.
After indulging at the Secret Spa, guests can continue their relaxing stay at Winter’s Restaurant, where the set menu changes daily and takes advantage of seasonal ingredients. The dishes, which are cooked to order, are accompanied by a reasonably priced wine list.
Around Lusk, travellers will find several wonderful golf courses, perfect for serious competitors as well as anyone playing for fun. There is also a nearby beach, fishing spot and local shooting club.
- AccommodationHotelsHaddington House
- AccommodationHotelsThe Fleet
- AccommodationHotelsThe Grafton Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsAcademy Plaza Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsHilton Garden Inn Dublin City Centre
- AccommodationHotelsThe Clarence
- AccommodationHotelsHyatt Centric Hotel Dublin
- AccommodationHotelsKeavan's Port
- AccommodationHotelsBeckett Locke
- AccommodationHotelsStaycity Aparthotels Dublin Castle
- AccommodationHotelsThe Spencer Hotel
- AccommodationHotelsBrooks Hotel