Come along and join in for an exclusive insight into the history and behind the scenes work of Ireland’s national theatre on the guided backstage tours.
Abbey Backstage Tours - For over one hundred years, the Abbey Theatre has celebrated the power of theatre and the joy of bringing writers, directors, actors and audiences together.
Join them for an exclusive insight into the history and behind the scenes work of Ireland’s national theatre on the guided backstage tours.
Get access to areas rarely seen by the public as the knowledgeable tour guides lead you on an engaging visit through the many aspects that come together to make Ireland’s national theatre, exploring the fascinating challenges of each new production. Enjoy an introduction to the historic art collection and be inspired by their founders, William Butler Yeats and Lady Gregory.
You may also like
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesCroke Park Stadium
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History