10 Fleet Street Restaurant and Bar is a seafood centric restaurant in Temple Bar. An ideal spot for lunches, dinners and infused afternoon tea experiences.
Designed by an award winning Irish architect, Nikki O'Donnell, 10 Fleet Street promises great Irish cuisine along with an elegantly stylish look in the cultural heart of Dublin City centre.
Step out from the cosmopolitan bustle and enjoy a coffee overlooking the cobblestones of Fleet Street at the Morgan's lobby lounge. Open from 07:30 the atmosphere provides a perfect haven from Dublin's city centre.
Indulge in the 10 Fleet Street Restaurant, surrounded by a luxuriant art deco design accented in teal and blush velvet. Styled after a New York supper club, the elegant lighting and couture seating provide an ideal setting for all that desire a refined dining experience.
Enjoy contemporary Irish cuisine, choosing from a selection of seafood, a variety of steaks and signature dishes.
Patrons can expect some of the finest food Dublin has to offer seven nights a week from 17:00 to 22:00. This is because all the produce is sourced fresh from local suppliers.
Once your appetite is sated you can visit the 10 Fleet Street Bar, a continuation of the style and elegance of the restaurant, for those wishing to be tantalised by inventive cocktails, exclusive wines and fine champagnes.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex