The Kilkenny tour offers a true Irish experience. See the castle and walk the ancient side streets in the medieval capital Kilkenny. Visit a 6th century Monastery in Glendalough and the valleys, waterfalls and mountains in Wicklow county.
With tours going to all of Ireland's major attractions Paddywagon Tours is a great way to see the Emerald Isle. Paddywagon offers day tours and multiday tours led by 100% Irish guides who will explain the history and myths of the region.
Paddywagon offers tours from Dublin, Cork, Belfast, and Limerick and with the all-Ireland network of hostels, Paddywagon also offers places to stay while you travel! There is also an option to upgrade to a private B&B on the tours. Paddywagon is one of the only companies that operates all year around, so whenever you’re in Ireland Paddywagon has a tour for you! Paddywagon offers a free airport shuttle service and free daily walking tours available to all their guests. Paddywagon Tours is an exciting way to see Ireland, with songs and stories, laughter and folklore and a great journey to remember forever! They are perfect for the young and the young at heart! Everybody is welcome on Paddywagon Tours!
You may also like
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doCity toursEarly Access Book of Kells & Dublin Castle Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursEsplora Dublino
- Things to see & doCity toursGeneration Tours