The Irish House Party
The Irish House Party is Dublin’s only Irish music house party. It offers traditional Irish music and dance in its proper intimate and homely setting. The evening is hosted by All Ireland champion musicians, dancers and entertaining presenters in an 18th century townhouse in Dublin 4.
Firstly guests enjoy a three course Irish dinner from a choice menu in the dining room. There are gluten free and vegetarian options available. After your dinner your host brings you into the parlour room of the house for the music and Irish dancing.
The aim is to showcase traditional Irish music and dancing at its very best. A light-hearted introduction to Ireland's literary and musical legacy and some stories about Dublin further enhance this mix of entertainment with a touch of education.
The Irish House Party is located 10 minutes from the city centre. Dinner is at 18:30, the show begins at 20:00 and finishes at 21:30. Families are welcome.
You may also like
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesCroke Park Stadium
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin