The Ireland Whiskey Trail
Ireland is obviously the ideal place to enjoy an Irish Whiskey Tasting. We produce many different styles and types of whiskey and it is always an interesting and enjoyable experience to sample and compare some of these different whiskeys, and discover what makes them different.
Each distillery and pub was personally researched and selected by one of Ireland’s best known independent whiskey experts, Heidi Donelon.
Of particular note are the pubs on this Whiskey Trail, traditional, friendly, quaint, quirky or just plain unusual each one is a great Irish pub in its own right as well as specialising in whiskey.
So, if you fancy learning more about Irish whiskey during your trip, or just want to find that perfect pub for a great Irish night, look no further
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours