The Globe Bar & Café on South Great George's Street is a lively, popular evening venue offering a choice of entertainment in a friendly venue.
The Globe and RiRa nightclub are located close to Trinity College, Temple Bar and Grafton Street, sharing this well-known South Great George's Street milieu with many popular and lively bars, clubs and restaurants.
The Bar is located on the ground floor, the Club in the basement.
At closing time the Globe joins with Rí-Rá, where the fun continues until 2.30am each night and until 1.00am on Sunday.
Other attractions include live jazz sessions every Sunday,live bands and DJ's midweek, freeWiFi, great staff and excellent service.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company