The Exchequer is a gastro bar situated off Grafton Street, the main south city shopping area. With its close proximity to St Stephen's Green and Trinity College it’s the ideal place for fun and food.
The Exchequer is a gastro pub in the heart of Dublin City centre. With its two bars, vintage furniture and a funky dining room, The Exchequer is perfect relaxing environment for a well-deserved rest after a long day of sightseeing or shopping.
Nationally sourced seasonal produce, consisting of Irish meats, sustainable seafood from Irish waters and a dedication to the Irish artisan producer (with a bow to our European neighbours for the odd essential) are at the forefront of their ethos striking the perfect note with its inventive menu of modern Irish dishes, seasonal produce and down-to-earth attitude.
Whether it’s a romantic meal with your loved one, dinner with family or friends, a casual snack, a corporate event or simply a few drinks and a good night out you will be welcomed, appreciated and taken care of by people who are passionate about what they do.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head