The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is located in the heart of Dublin City, on the banks of the River Liffey, and only 40 steps across the Millennium Bridge from the lively quarter of Temple Bar.
The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is located in the heart of Dublin City, on the banks of the River Liffey. The hotel is located only 40 steps across the Millennium Bridge to the lively quarter of Temple Bar. It is also a short stroll from Trinity College, Grafton Street and Dublin Castle.
This 4 star superior hotel, renowned for its style and ambience features 145 well appointed guest rooms and suites, stylishly designed with guest's comfort in mind. The softest duvets and pillows ensure a great nights sleep, while all rooms also include air conditioning, 40 super slim flat screen interactive TV, safe, mini bar, hairdryer, complimentary WiFi internet access, tea and coffee-making facilities. The bathrooms feature Aroma Actives toiletries, comfy bathrobes and slippers.
Facilities in this well appointed hotel include the Morrison Grill featuring the Josper Grill, Quay 14 bar, fitness room and a unique meeting space catering for up to 240 delegates for meetings and events.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsHoliday Inn Express Dublin City Centre
- Where to stayHotelsThe Address Citywest
- Where to stayHotelsRadisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsThe Shelbourne
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Dublin Airport
- Where to stayHotelsInterContinental Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsMaldron Hotel Pearse Street
- Where to stayHotelsThe Marker Hotel