The Georgian Rooms Howth has 12 en suite self-catering rooms and is located east of central Dublin on the peninsula of Howth Head. Combination of studio style apartments and hotel style bedrooms.
The Georgian Rooms Howth is a period style townhouse with a self check in and check out facility. It provides a room only facility for night by night or long term stays.
All rooms aim to have all the amenities required to have a comfortable and enjoyable experience while discovering the scenic coastal village of Howth.
The property is on the doorstep of the UNESCO Dublin Bay Biosphere with coastal gems views, including castles, cliffs, beach walks and restaurants. Everything is within walking distance so park up the car and stay at The Georgian Rooms Howth to experience the wonderful Howth experience.
You may also like
- Where to staySelf cateringTrinity College Dublin Campus Accommodation
- Where to staySelf cateringTemple Bar Lane
- Where to staySelf cateringBrookman Town Homes – Donnybrook Manor
- Where to staySelf catering7 Gardiner Place
- Where to staySelf cateringDCU Rooms Glasnevin
- Where to staySelf cateringThe Cottage (Kilternan)
- Where to staySelf cateringCanbe - Five Lamps
- Where to staySelf cateringMerrion Mews