The Forge is a charming boutique style, family run guest house , ideally located in Saggart Village, south west County Dublin.
The Forge is a boutique, purpose-built, family run guest house located in the heart of Saggart Village, County Dublin. The ten elegant, individually decorated rooms are ensuite and feature complimentary WiFi, TV, tea and coffee making facilities.
Guests will enjoy this peaceful place to stay featuring a conservatory with a beautiful fountain and gardens. Also on site is the Carpe Diem Restaurant, offering excellent Italian cuisine.
In an ideal location, The Forge has loads of local activities in Saggart, from the Coolmine Equestrian Centre to Dublin Golf Pass. For a day trip, Dublin city centre is just a mere 19km away, giving guests the opportunity to see the classic Trinity College, take a tour of the Guinness Storehouse or stumble upon Temple Bar and enjoy a traditional Irish pub.
You may also like
- Where to stayGuesthousesCharleville Lodge
- Where to stayGuesthousesDublin Central Inn
- Where to stayGuesthousesClifden Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesGlen Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesHillview House (Dublin)
- Where to stayGuesthousesHarveys Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesGrafton Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesEgans House