Tara Towers Hotel
The Tara Towers hotel is one of south Dublin’s most popular hotels and enjoys an excellent location in Blackrock close to Ballsbridge, UCD, RTE, Stillorgan and Sandymount. The hotel bedrooms enjoy spectacular views of either the Dublin mountains or Dublin bay.
Each of the 111 bedrooms boasts 24 hour news channels, tea and coffee making facilities, ensuite bathroom, individually controlled heating system, extensive workspace with lamps, fax/ modem point, soft fluffy towels, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
The hotel facilities include Ocras Restaurant, Branagan’s Bar, with its contemporary wood furnishings, large, soft couches, armchairs and woven rugs and four conference and meeting rooms catering comfortably for seven, as well as for 300. Resulting in a great variety of catering options, from a simple tea, coffee and a scone, to a delicious three course meal. The Tara Towers hotel also provide complimentary newspapers at reception, free Wi-Fi access in the lobby and meeting rooms, 24 hour reception (to welcome late arrivals and for early departures).
Being close to the city centre, public transport and the sea, the Tara Towers Hotel is an excellent location from which to base your exploration of Dublin.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsArlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge
- Where to stayHotelsLouis Fitzgerald Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsThe Shoreline Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsThe Westin Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsPremier Inn Dublin Airport
- Where to stayHotelsO'Shea's Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsGate Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Charlemont