The Kildare Street Hotel is a two-star hotel located in the heart of Dublin city centre, only two minutes walking from Grafton Street. The hotel offers 35 bedrooms, some with lovely views of Trinity College.
For reasonably priced, centrally located accommodation in Dublin City, look no further than The Kildare Street Hotel. This two-star hotel is just steps from Grafton Street and Trinity College. It comprises five Georgian buildings that feature high ceilings, sash windows and beautiful cornicing. There are 35 bedrooms, including double, single and triple options to meet the needs of diverse travellers.
One highlight of The Kildare Street Hotel is its famous Blarney Inn pub, which has great food, drink and traditional music and dance. Club Nassau is also part of the hotel and completes the party experience sought by many visitors to Dublin.
The area surrounding The Kildare Street Hotel is filled with places to see and things to do. There are a multitude of shops and nightlife venues, as well as historic and cultural sites, such as the National Gallery, Christchurch Cathedral and Trinity College, home to the Book of Kells.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsRadisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsThe Shelbourne
- Where to stayHotelsClayton Hotel Dublin Airport
- Where to stayHotelsInterContinental Dublin
- Where to stayHotelsMaldron Hotel Pearse Street
- Where to stayHotelsThe Marker Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsThe Gibson Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsPlaza Hotel