Located in the heart of Dublin City centre and in Dublin's newest cultural quarter, Hotel Saint George is adjacent to Dublin's main thoroughfare, O'Connell Street.
Hotel Saint George is also within minutes' walk from many of Dublin's top tourists attractions including Temple Bar, Trinity College, Dublin Writer's Museum as well as both of Dublin's main, shopping districts. Corporate Dublin is also within easy reach, with Dublin's Convention Centre and the surrounding IFSC only a short distance from the hotel.
The hotel’s fifty six rooms are thoughtfully designed with corporate and leisure guests in mind. There are single, twin, double, triple and family rooms, all of which are bright, spacious and furnished with the modern facilities expected of a three-star hotel including free WiFi throughout, tea- and coffee-making facilities in each room and there are a limited number of secure private car parking spaces available.
While staying at Hotel Saint George, guests can take some time out to relax in the bar, which overlooks the Garden of Remembrance and boasts a home-from-home atmosphere with open fires and crystal chandeliers. The hotel also has meeting facilities to accommodate its corporate clients.
The Hotel Saint George sits on Parnell Square and is within walking distance of O’Connell Street, Temple Bar and Trinity College. It is well-connected to the city and its surroundings, as it is near the bus, train and the LUAS.
You may also like
- Where to stayHotelsHoliday Inn Express Dublin Airport
- Where to stayHotelsMespil Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsUppercross House Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsRed Cow Moran Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsArlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge
- Where to stayHotelsLouis Fitzgerald Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsThe Shoreline Hotel
- Where to stayHotelsThe Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel