The Grafton Guesthouse is in a beautiful Victorian Gothic style building. Grafton Guesthouse has comfortable, contemporary and fun style bedrooms, great breakfasts and friendly and helpful staff.
The Grafton Guesthouse is a quaintly styled accommodation in the heart of Dublin City centre. Dublin City's unique nightlife, shopping, theatres, concert venues and historic places of interest are all within easy walking distance.
The rooms all feature an ensuite bathroom, TV, and complimentary WiFi access. Reception is open 24 hours. The guesthouse is over three floors and there is no lift, so is not ideal for young children or elderly people. The Grafton Guesthouse has a range of rooms. All rooms come equipped with WiFi, TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Continental breakfast is served in the dining room in the Grafton Guesthouse, located on the first floor.
You may also like
- Where to stayGuesthousesClifden Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesGlen Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesHillview House (Dublin)
- Where to stayGuesthousesHarveys Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesThe Forge
- Where to stayGuesthousesEgans House
- Where to stayGuesthousesLeeson Bridge House
- Where to stayGuesthousesWaterloo House