The Glen Guesthouse bed and breakfast is located in the heart of city centre, within walking distance of Dublin's major tourist attractions and providing luxury accommodation to meet the needs of all holiday makers wishing to see the sites of Dublin.
The Glen Guesthouse, Dublin is an affordable, family owned guesthouse located in the heart of Dublin City centre providing tastefully decorated B&B accommodation. Situated in North Dublin only half an hour from Dublin Airport, minutes from Temple Bar, Grafton Street, O'Connell Street, Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery, the IFSC and all major Dublin attractions, this Dublin guesthouse offers tourists the perfect base from which to explore and discover the city.
The Glen Guesthouse has been designed with comfort in mind. We provide inviting, spacious B&B accommodation in which you can expect to find the facilities including remote control TV, direct dial telephone, tea- and coffee-making facilities, ensuite and power showers.
The TV room, which is open all day, offers guests a homely, cosy haven to relax and escape the busy city. There is also a 24 hour reception where courteous, friendly staff will be happy to help whatever your query or request may be. Wi-Fi Internet access is available in reception and some of the rooms.
You may also like
- Where to stayGuesthousesCharleville Lodge
- Where to stayGuesthousesDublin Central Inn
- Where to stayGuesthousesClifden Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesHillview House (Dublin)
- Where to stayGuesthousesHarveys Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesGrafton Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesThe Forge
- Where to stayGuesthousesEgans House