Dublin Central Inn, is the ideal location in the heart of Dublin city centre. Dublin Central Inn is within walking distance of all the major tourist attractions.
Dublin Central Inn is located in the heart of Dublin city centre. Within walking distance of the all the main tourist attractions, Trinity College, Guinness Hopstore, Jameson Distillery, Dublin Zoo, Temple Bar and Dublin’s premier shopping street, Grafton Street, is just a five minutes walk.
Dublin Central Inn comprises of 60, modern, colourful bedrooms. They offer free WiFi in all of the bedrooms and you can relax in the guest lounge or outside terrace. Each morning a full Irish breakfast and a continental buffet is served. All rooms are ensuite, equipped with tea and coffee facilities, direct dial telephone, in-room safe and satellite television. They are located within walking distance of the central bus and train stations and have a small car park on site.
You may also like
- Where to stayGuesthousesWaterloo House
- Where to stayGuesthousesLeeson Bridge House
- Where to stayGuesthousesEgans House
- Where to stayGuesthousesThe Forge
- Where to stayGuesthousesGrafton Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesHarveys Guesthouse
- Where to stayGuesthousesHillview House (Dublin)
- Where to stayGuesthousesGlen Guesthouse