Set in the heart of Donnybrook, Dublin 4, Donnybrook Manor Town Houses offer self-catering holiday accommodation for your trip to the capital. Less than 3km to the city centre, each house is fully equipped and within reach of every amenity.
Located on its own parkland, our family owned and run Brookman Town Homes in Donnybrook Manor, offer self-catering holiday and short stay accommodation in Donnybrook, Dublin 4.
Just a short walk away from the city centre, Grafton Street is easily accessible on foot (25 mins), or by bus in 10 minutes. We have two and three bedroom town houses which are fully equipped with all you'll need for your short stay in Dublin.
Our houses are available to rent from three nights and are also on the doorstep of a collection of excellent food stores, many restaurants, cafés and pubs. We also offer free WiFi, off-street parking, weekly cleaning service with linen/towel change and a generous breakfast welcome pack on arrival. There's even a little garden at the back of each house.
Herbert Park, with its wonderful gardens, children’s playground, tennis courts, and large duck pond, is a five-minute walk from Donnybrook Manor. This, combined with the tranquil location of Brookman Town Homes make this accommodation a very family friendly option for a visit to Dublin.
Other nearby attractions include St Stephen’s Green, The Gaiety Theatre, Dublin Castle, The National Gallery and The Natural History Museum.
You may also like
- Where to staySelf cateringMartello Tower
- Where to staySelf cateringMDI's Home from Home
- Where to staySelf cateringWellington Quay CityBreak Apartments
- Where to staySelf cateringSpencer Dock CityBreak Apartments
- Where to staySelf cateringDun Laoghaire Marina
- Where to staySelf cateringHillview Self Catering
- Where to staySelf cateringMolesworth Court Suites
- Where to staySelf cateringMerrion Mews