O'Shea's Merchant Pub
Surrounded by whiskey distilleries and breweries, including the world famous Guinness brewery, O'Shea’s offers a range of Irish whiskey and a ‘pint of plain’ as Guinness is affectionately known.
Visitors can learn the art of pulling a perfect pint and get a certificate to prove their expertise. Visitors can also enjoy a traditional Irish whiskey tasting experience.
There is set dancing every Monday for all to join in and learn a step or two and live music seven nights a week. Many world famous musicians have played at O’Shea’s. These include Sharon Shannon, The Wanted, Mary & Frances Black, The Begley Family, Dermot Byrne.
Ned O'Shea’s is also known as 'The Merchant'. It opens each morning at 8:00 and serves full Irish breakfasts. Visitors can taste the award winning Annascaul black pudding which is delivered to O'Shea's straight from their friends in Kerry.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsDollard Market
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's