Ned O'Shea’s is traditional Irish pub located within the old Viking Quarter of Dublin. Customers include local characters from the Liberties.
Surrounded by whiskey distilleries and breweries, including the world famous Guinness brewery, O'Shea’s offers a range of Irish whiskey and a ‘pint of plain’ as Guinness is affectionately known.
Visitors can learn the art of pulling a perfect pint and get a certificate to prove their expertise. Visitors can also enjoy a traditional Irish whiskey tasting experience.
There is set dancing every Monday for all to join in and learn a step or two and live music seven nights a week. Many world famous musicians have played at O’Shea’s. These include Sharon Shannon, The Wanted, Mary & Frances Black, The Begley Family, Dermot Byrne.
Ned O'Shea’s is also known as 'The Merchant'. It opens each morning at 8:00 and serves full Irish breakfasts. Visitors can taste the award winning Annascaul black pudding which is delivered to O'Shea's straight from their friends in Kerry.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar