Little Red Riding Hood Pantomime
- Family friendly
Thursday, 8 December 2022 - Sunday, 8 January 2023
About this event
Oh Granny, what sharp teeth you have! . . . All the better to gobble you up with!!
There’s a wolf lurking in the magical panto woods. He’s big, he’s bad and he’s bonkers! And was that a Unicorn that went flying by? And what has happened to Granny Hood, why has she that big toothy grin? Wolfie may have met his match in our Red who needs no boy to save the day!
With a surprise or three, our one hour panto is packed with colourful costume, sparkling songs, dazzling dance routines and enough laughs to keep the whole family buzzing.
The Mill’s Christmas One Hour Panto is Big, Bad and Bonkers! You’d be howling mad to miss it!!!
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doMuseumsChester Beatty
- Things to see & doMuseumsCroke Park Stadium
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy