LEON which is located in Dublin City is a restaurant offering both meat and plant based options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Leon’s menu is inspired by the flavours, variety and natural healthiness of the Mediterranean diet. That means lots of plants and some well sourced local meat flavoured naturally with fresh herbs and spices. They use lots of nuts, seeds, olive oil and fermented foods that help make a healthy gut. They also use ingredients that are seasonal, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and full of a wide variety of nutrients, good fats and fibre. There is also cake on the menu to give you some balance in your life.
Their aim is to create food that both tastes good and is good for you, affordable, kind to the planet and that leaves you feeling good after you’ve eaten it.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street