Le Petit Parisien
Le Petit Parisien was borne out of a genuine love for French fare. The bakery, the patisserie and the unique culture that is the French coffee shops of 1920s Paris. LPP sets out to create a slice of Paris life, a warm corner of aromatic France in the heart of Dublin.
With an Irish team of bakers and chefs, using state-of-the-art equipment with the best of traditional know-how and the finest quality ingredients, Le Petit Parisien has delighted customers with an authentic serving of France.
Le Petit Parisien offers the choice to eat in or take out, So whether it’s breakfast, lunch or an evening treat fresh from their bakery, customers can be seduced by food and romanced by the environment. However, even though the organisation is genuinely a microcosm of the world, the welcome awaiting is truly Irish.
Le Petit Parisien is available for hire for private parties and functions, offering delectable and elegant French cuisine served canape style for up to 40 guests.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkCafésDaddy's Café
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Food & drinkCafés64 Wine
- Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Jervis Street
- Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
- Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Chatham Street