Irish Theatre Summer School
The Irish Theatre Summer School offers a set of practical acting workshops and seminars carefully designed to place the writers in both a theatrical and literary context, developing an understanding of the historical and literary background of selected texts from each writer. The theatrical essence of the work will be explored and performed. The Final evening is a showcase of selected scenes from the various plays studied.
Cultural visits are organised to Dublin Castle, the Chester Beatty Library, Trinity College, the Irish Writers Museum, Hugh Lane Gallery, the National Gallery, the Irish Museum of Modern Art, James Joyce Tower in Sandycove and the crypt at St. Michan’s church, as well as to evening theatre performances.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsChester Beatty
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park