Hop On Hop Off Tour - DoDublin
- Cloudy days
DoDublin's Hop On, Hop Off Tour on the green bus, is offered with both live and multilingual commentary. All drivers are trained to a high standard, which means not only are they great storytellers, they're also brimming with information and the history of Dublin's past, and will have you laughing all the way around the tour route.
With just one great value ticket, visitors can enjoy the best attractions when exploring Dublin. The tour visits Dublin's most popular attractions located throughout the city such as The Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College, Phoenix Park, Jameson Distillery and Dublin Castle.
The tour ticket allows visitors to hop on and hop off as often as they wish. One child under the age of 15 years, can travel free with each paying adult. With each hop on, hop off ticket, visitors can join a Pat Liddy Walking Tour, and have exclusive free entry to one of Dublin's favourite museums, The Little Museum of Dublin on St Stephen's Green.
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursHistorical Walking Tours Of Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursGeneration Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursEsplora Dublino
- Things to see & doCity toursDublino a piedi
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Tour Guide - Private Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Strolls
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Decoded Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursArchitectural History Ireland