Hartley's Brasserie, housed in the the old terminal building of the world's first commuter railway line in Dun Loaghaire, Co. Dublin, offers a classic approach to cooking in a unique setting.
Since Hartley's Brasserie opened in 2007 it has become an integral part of Dun Laoghaire's vibrant waterfront scene. The Victorian railway station, the original ticket hall of the Kingstown Station, with its beautiful high ceilings provides a unique and elegant dining venue, with a bar for cocktails and drinks, high tables for a quick bite, and high stools for pre/after dinner drinks.
In the late spring the terrace and outside cocktail bar is opened, overlooking the harbour and yacht clubs.
Hartley's menus are diverse but uncomplicated, based primarily on fresh seafood, with a range of Irish and vegetarian dishes also available.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi