- Family friendly
Harbour Splash is Dublin’s first inflatable aqua park located at Dún Laoghaire Harbour. It is an obstacle course over water including trampolines, climbing frames, slides, monkey bars and more. It is suitable for all ages and skill levels.
The aqua park has features to suit all fitness levels and participants can make it as challenging or easy going as they like. Children aged eight and older can participate in all sessions and for children aged six to ten there are special ‘slow fun’ sessions on the park.
Suitable for groups of friends, a family day out, a child's birthday party, stag and hen parties or a corporate event. All types of groups are catered for with a discounted rate available for groups of 15 and more participants.
Sessions start at the full hour and include a safety briefing followed by 50 minutes of water fun on the aqua park. Wetsuits, vests and helmets are provided free of charge.
The minimum age on the park for regular sessions is 8 years. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the water with a ratio of one adult to a maximum of three children. Children aged 10-15 years need to have an adult on site for the duration of the session.
A digital waiver has to be signed ahead of time for all participants. Bring swimwear and towel. Meet on the Stella Barge. You have to be able to swim 50 meters in a buoyancy aid in order to use the park.
Sessions last 1 hour. Pre-booking is highly recommended. Free car parking is limited.
You may also like
- Things to see & doWater activitiesHowth Yacht Club Marina
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesIrish National Sailing & Powerboat School
- Things to see & doWater activitiesShearwater Sea Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesIsland Ferries
- Things to see & doWater activitiesBigStyle SUP Dún Laoghaire
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDun Laoghaire Marina
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesRafting.ie
- Things to see & doWater activitiesSurfdock Watersports