Green Flea - St Patricks Market
- Free to visit
- Family friendly
Saturday, 18 March 2023
11:00 - 16:00
The Digital Hub
About this event
“We Love Markets” Supporting Local Enterprise and Design.
We are delighted to host our regular monthly market in Dublin 8, The last Sunday of each month at The Digital Hub, on Thomas Street, D8. Celebrating all things Irish we will host our Green Flea, Saturday 18th of March, for Paddy's Festival.
The market will have 65 amazing vendors ranging from Local Design, Arts, Crafts, Vintage Sellers & Collectors, Home Decor, Vinyl Records and Bric a Brac. We will also host a large food area with hot food trucks, artisan foods & baked goods.
See you on the 18th of March between 11am - 4pm, soak yourself into some rare ole Dublin times, meet the makers, chat to our seasoned Dublin sellers, and sample some tasty delicious Dublin delights!
You may also like
- Food & drinkBars & pubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doMarkets & farmers marketsDublin Food Co-op Organic Food Market
- Things to see & doMarkets & farmers marketsRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park
- Things to see & doMarkets & farmers marketsTemple Bar Food Market
- Things to see & doMarkets & farmers marketsFarmleigh Food Market
- Things to see & doMarkets & farmers marketsBlackrock Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesRoe & Co Whiskey Distillery
- Food & drinkBars & pubsStillgarden Distillery