A trip to Ireland is not complete without visiting the 60 million year old Giant’s Causeway in County Antrim. The amazing coastal views are topped off with a stop in Belfast and a visit to the Carrick A Rede rope bridge.
With tours going to all of Ireland's major attractions Paddywagon Tours is a great way to see the Emerald Isle. Paddywagon has tours going to the Cliffs of Moher, the Giant's Causeway, Kerry, the Blarney Castle, Connemara, Galway, Cork and many more destinations!
Paddywagon offers day tours and multiday tours led by 100% Irish guides who will explain the history and myths of the region. Paddywagon offers tours from Dublin, Cork, Belfast, and Limerick and with the all-Ireland network of hostels, Paddywagon also offers places to stay while you travel! There is also an option to upgrade to a private B&B on the tours. Paddywagon is one of the only companies that operates all year around, so whenever you’re in Ireland Paddywagon has a tour for you! Paddywagon offers a free airport shuttle service and free daily walking tours available to all their guests. Paddywagon Tours is an exciting way to see Ireland, with songs and stories, laughter and folklore and a great journey to remember forever! They are perfect for the young and the young at heart! Everybody is welcome on Paddywagon Tours!
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doDay toursDingle, Killarney and the Wild Atlantic Way - Rabbie's Small Group Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursDublin Mini Coaches & Chauffeur Drive - Day Tours