The Eatyard is a new food market/event space on South Richmond Street, neighbouring The Bernard Shaw, that is here to elevate Irish Street Food to a new level and bring a unique casual dining experience to Dublin.
Whether you consider yourself a street food fanatic or not, Eatyard will most definitely have something for you. With a diverse range vendors from all across Dublin offering everything from brisket to vegan fish and chips to Bubble Waffles, the cosy, festival like area should undoubtedly be placed on your Dublin to-do list.
Situated on 9-10 South Richmond St, a stone's throw away from the scenic Portobello canal and right next door to one of Dublin’s best loved pubs The Bernard Shaw, Eatyard elevates Irish Street Food to a new level and brings a unique casual dining experience to Dublin.
Eatyard is open every Thursday, Friday Saturday & Sunday from 12pm to 10pm. Thursdays and Saturdays are even more special as they feature The Stage @ Eatyard which is home to everything from cookery demonstrations to ‘Crafternoons.’
Innovative food producers, cooks and vendors who follow the ethos of doing something simple in the best way possible are invited to trade here.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursButlers Chocolate Experience Tour
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursFabulous Food Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWild Food Events
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park